If you like my content and want to stay up to date with everything that I post there are various ways that you can do that.
I currently only have a few social media accounts that I keep up to date with. I used to have more but I found it wasn’t worth my time keeping them.
- 🎬 YouTube - I create videos on software engineering and tech on my YouTube channel. Chances are that is how you know me. If you have just stumbled here by chance then it is worth a look.
- 🐘 Mastodon - I ditched Twitter/X and Threads for the Fediverse. Search for @email@example.com on your instance to follow.
- 🐘 Mastodon Blog Account - I have created a separate Mastodon bot account for my blog content. Whenever I post a new article or newsletter a link will be posted on this account. Just search for @firstname.lastname@example.org on your instance to follow.
- 💼 LinkedIn - I still keep my LinkedIn account but it is purely for professional content. I do advertise my videos and posts on here occasionally though.
- 🧑🏻💻 Dev.To - I republish my blog posts and newsletters on dev.to so you can follow me on there too.
Ditch the Algorithm
Even if you subscribe to my channel on YouTube or follow me on LinkedIn there is still a very good chance you won’t see any of my content. That’s what we get when we let algorithms dicate what we view!
Luckily there are still a few old school internet methods you can use to keep up with my content.
- 📨 Newsletter - Every Sunday I write an email newsletter called The Curious Engineer on various software engineering and tech topics.
All of my content is also available via RSS:
- 📝 All Posts - Video transcripts/blog posts and my newsletter also gets posted to my website. If you want to follow all of my posts then you can subscribe to my RSS feed.
- 📨 Newsletter - If you are just interested in my newsletter but don’t want to subscribe then you can also read my posts via RSS.
- 🎬 YouTube - Not many people know this but you can also subscribe to YouTube via RSS as well.
- 🐘 Mastodon - Another plus for Mastodon is that it has a built in RSS feed.
If you really really like my stuff and want to support my content then any help is appreciated..
Please note - your privacy is assured with any of the above options. I do not use your details for any other purposes than what you sign up for and details are kept private.